Pull Scrapers for Lease, Hire and Sale
The Ashland Scrapers are well designed and a popular model for Civil Engineering Projects.
Not all pull scrapers are made equal. At Power & Earth, we supply and recommend scrapers from Ashland Industries in the USA, and Hautapu Engineering in Cambridge, NZ. We recommend and use these specifically for their toughness and quality.
When deciding on a pull scraper there are a number of considerations:
- The type and condition of the earth/soil to be moved
- Weight and capacity of the scraper
- Number of scrapers in a train?
- Travel/haulage distance
- Ejection mechanism
- Tyre size and desired floatation (softness of the ground)
- Hitch weight in combination with the tractor
- Correct tractor selection and spec
Our experts can talk you through all of the options and recommend the best combination for your specific needs. Talk to one of our experts.
We are the exclusive agent and distributor for Ashland Industries scrapers in NZ.